Saturday, September 19, 2009

My last week in Louisiana

In a exactly a week I'll be taking off to France. I fly out of Houston and land into Geneva, Switzerland on the 29th of September. I'll be an English language teaching assistant at a high school and two middle schools in St. Julien-en-Genevois which is a small town near the Swiss border and French Alps in a region of France called the Haute Savoie. My sister, Lauren, is going to be joining me on October 7th. I am so excited that we get to share this experience in France together and I can't wait to see what adventures unfold over the next 7 months. It will be an unforgettable year and while I am completely stoked about what's ahead, I know that I will miss my family and friends dearly.

Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. Hello Adrienne,
    This is your Aunt Joan - I remember the excitement of my first trip to Europe way back when. I went to Germany and then it kind of escalated from there! I know this is not your first trip but this is an experience you will never forget and travel tends to change your life forever, for the best. Enjoy every moment of it and let me know if you need any travel advice on the road :) (I am in the biz ya know!).

    L & K,
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Adrienne,
    It was great seeing you in Dallas a couple of weeks ago. Tori has been talking about it ever since! Have a great time in France and try not to corrupt poor, innocent Lauren! Ha! Ok, well keep us updated...
    Love,
    Unc. S

    ReplyDelete